Important Information Regarding COVID-19.
We understand that given the current COVID-19 crisis, the decision to put an elderly relative into Aged Care is harder than ever. The best information we have at the moment is that aged care facilities are taking rigorous steps to help ensure the safety of their residents.
We are liaising constantly with aged care facilities to ensure that the facilities we recommend provide the safety that South Australians expect for their loved ones.
Our staff are available to provide impartial advice and take into account individual circumstances.
We have attached a document outlining some of the steps being taken by South Australian aged care homes to ensure the safety of your loved ones.
If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Does your loved one require residential aged care? Senexus will provide the advice you need.
- Do you need to admit a loved one into residential care?
- Do you feel like you do not even know where to start?
- Do you understand how much your loved one’s aged care will cost and other financial implications of their admission to residential aged care?
- Are you confused or intimidated by the Centrelink assets and income assessment form?
- Are you anxious about finding the best aged care home for your loved one?
- Have you been putting off making a decision on aged care due to confusion or a lack of time?
- Is the situation becoming increasingly urgent, requiring fast access to aged care?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you will be benefit from contacting Senexus.
A Senexus aged care specialist will guide you and your loved one through the whole process of entering aged care. We will give you the advice you need to make the right aged care decisions, while also taking care of the technical and administrative aspects of entering care.
Specialising in residential aged care in Adelaide, our aged care placement service will:
- Take the time to get to know you and your loved one, so that we can provide you with a tailored service and overview of your aged care options;
- Undertake a financial assessment to advise on likely fees and charges, and outline financial options available to you prior to the official income and assets assessment;
- Identify and shortlist residential aged care homes. The shortlist will take into account your loved one’s care needs and financial situation, as well as other factors that are important to you, such as location;
- Complete the required paperwork, including the official income and asset assessment;
- Identify legal needs, such as Power of Attorney and an Advance Care Directive, providing access to our legal specialists where required;
- Provide friendly, no fuss advice on moving into an aged care home;
- Follow through on our service by contacting you regularly for up to three months following the placement to make sure that all is going well.
Get the advice you need to find the best residential aged care in Adelaide for your loved one.
Your in depth knowledge, empathy for our specific circumstances and sense of urgency assisted and supported our family at a very stressful time.