Need to place a loved one into care? Secure the very best residential aged care placement.
- Do you need to place a loved one or patient into care?
- Are you struggling with understanding the financial implications of residential aged care?
- Do you want the best aged care outcome but are not sure how to get it?
- Have you been putting off making a decision on aged care due to confusion or a lack of time?
- Is the situation becoming increasingly urgent, requiring fast access to aged care?
A Senexus aged care specialist will guide you and your loved one through the whole process of entering aged care. We will give you the information you need to make the right aged care decisions, while also taking care of the technical and practical aspects of entering care.
Specialising in residential aged care in Adelaide and the Adelaide Hills, our aged care placement service will:
- Take the time to get to know you and your loved one, so that we can provide you with a tailored service and overview of your aged care options;
- Undertake a financial assessment to advise on likely fees and charges, and talk about the financial options available to you prior to the official income and assets assessment;
- Identify and shortlist residential aged care facilities. The shortlist will take into account your care needs and financial situation, as well as other factors that are important to you, such as location;
- Complete the required paperwork, including the official income and asset assessment, and facility admission forms;
- Identify legal needs, such as Power of Attorney and an Advance Care Directive, providing access to our network of legal and finance specialists where required;
- Provide friendly, no fuss advice on moving into an aged care facility;
- Follow through on our service by contacting you regularly for up to three months following the placement to make sure that all is going well.
Let us help you find the best residential aged care in Adelaide for your loved one.
We live in Brisbane and had been paying for my mum to have some help around the home (in Adelaide), but our budget just couldn’t stretch to cover everything. We didn’t even realise that there were government funded home care packages available – thank you Senexus!