Stay at home longer with home care.
Do you or a loved one need extra support to remain at home? Home care is available for many areas of daily life including personal care (such as help with meal preparation or dressing), support services (assistance with washing or home maintenance) and clinical care (such as nursing).
A Senexus aged care specialist will guide you, or a loved one who would like additional support, through the home care options available via a range of government programs including Home and Community Care (HACC) and Home Care Packages (including Consumer Directed Care).
My dad was in a tricky situation, health wise. We had already spent weeks looking for the right nursing home when my neighbour recommended Senexus. Within hours they had provided us with a list of four facilities to look at and the second home we visited was the right one. I can’t thank them, or my neighbour, enough.
Make sure you or your loved one receive the best available home care services. Home Care with Senexus will:
- Take the time to get to know you and your loved one, so that we can provide you with a tailored service and overview of your at-home care options;
- Investigate your eligibility for a government funded Home Care Package (where appropriate);
- Complete the required paperwork;
- Identify legal needs, such as a Power of Attorney or Advance Care Directive, and provide access to our network of legal and finance specialists where required;
- Introduce you to our network of quality home care service providers.
Contact us today to make an appointment with a Senexus aged care specialist.